Seachem Reef Glue – 20 g
Seachem Reef Glue™ is a powerful and versatile adhesive designed for a variety of aquarium applications. Great for aquascaping, mounting coral frags and repairing plastics, this specially formulated cyanoacrylate gel bonds in seconds and provides exceptional hold and durability. It is equally capable in freshwater and marine environments and can even be applied underwater!
Reef Glue™ is a superior cyanoacrylate gel for gluing and mounting coral frags and colonies to reef rock or plugs. It bonds within seconds and has excellent control, hold and durability characteristics.
With a new formula that is 17x thicker and no-mess cap, there’s more control while gluing and less mess in application. Reef Glue™ can be used for any aquascaping in freshwater or saltwater aquariums or for any plastics repairs.
Reef Glue™ won’t dry up in the tube; it comes in an aluminum tube for extended stability beyond products contained in plastic bottles.
Size: 20 g (0.7 oz)
- Powerful and versatile aquarium adhesive (cyanoacrylate gel)
- Great for aquascaping, mounting coral frags, repairing plastics, etc.
- Bonds in seconds and provides exceptional hold and durability
- Equally capable in freshwater and marine environments
- Can even be applied underwater!