Seachem HydroTote – 5 gal
When it comes to transporting water, the majority of aquarium hobbyists reach for their trusty plastic pails or recycled salt buckets. These go-to containers may get the job done, but their bulky size and rigid construction make them a hassle to use, transport, and store. The innovative, ultra-durable HydroTote is Seachem’s response to this frustrating and all-too-familiar plight.
The HydroTote is a fully collapsible plastic jug that boasts the same 5 gallon capacity as your standard plastic pail. Designed to make every aquarist’s life a little bit easier, this space-saving container folds nearly flat when not in use for easy storage. The jug boasts a dependable water-tight cap to prevent messy leaks and an integrated handle for easy carrying. 11″ x 11″ x 13″ (when full)
The HydroTote™ is a collapsible jug that holds up to 20 L (5 US gallons) or 10 L (2.5 US gallons). It’s perfect for customers that get their saltwater, RO water, or DI water at their local fish store. When not in use, it folds and compresses to take up less space. It pours easily and can withstand a drop of up to 3 meters while full.
20 L HydroTote
- Fully-collapsible soft plastic jug simplies water transportation
- Features the same 5 gallon capacity as a standard plastic pail
- Folds nearly flat when not in use for convenient, space-saving storage
- Water-tight cap prevents leaks and built-in handle makes carrying easy
- Ultra-durable jug can withstand bumps and drops